The mission of East Texas Charter School is to help students discover who they are while guiding them into becoming more than they thought they could be.
WHY DO WE EXPECT A LOT FROM OUR STUDENTS?BECAUSE........we care...it matters....They can do more than they have yet to realize!
- Belief that all students have potential and purpose
- Belief that all students can learn and achieve high academic standards.
- Belief that all students are precious and need special attention
- Belief that diagnostic testing is imperative to determine student's abilities, deficiencies and growth.
- Belief that counseling, mentoring, tutoring, and individualized education plans are essential to students' successes.
- Beliefs that service projects to the surrounding community, state, or nation contribute to the social development of the students.
Last Modified on August 18, 2016